1. Purpose of Procedure
To ensure that students who are enrolled in CPEE programs meet the requirements for satisfactory progression towards graduation.
Refer to CPEE Glossary of Terms
3.1. The conditions for satisfactory progression for CPEE programs are all of the following
- Completion of any mandated unit(s)
- Not failing any one Unit more than twice
- Maintaining a progressive minimum GPA of 2. Initial calculation is carried out after completion of two Units
- Meeting the minimum/maximum duration of studies for completion of the program
- Payment of all relevant fees
3.2. Students failing to show satisfactory progression will be required to show cause and may be excluded from CPEE Programs or placed on probation.
* Refer to procedure pdf for associated flow chart
4. Roles & Responsibilities
The HEO is responsible for application of this Procedure. All students must comply with this Procedure.