CPEE is dedicated to monitoring the progress of its students through its programs and provide appropriate guidance and support.
The CPEE adopts the following in determining enrolment status
- A student is considered to be enrolled within a CPEE program upon approval of a student enrolment form.
- The maximum time for completion of the Graduate Certificate in Pavement Technology (GCPT) is 3 years (part time) inclusive of any approved or inactive deferral period.
- The maximum time for completion of the Master of Pavement Technology (MPT) is 6 years (part time) inclusive of any approved or inactive deferral period.
- A student enrolled in the GCPT may defer for up to 2 semesters with any deferment period being included within the maximum time for completion.
- A student enrolled in the MPT may defer for up to 4 semesters with any deferment period being included within the maximum time for completion.
- Any request for deferment must be applied for via the stipulated CPEE procedure.
- Approval must granted by the HEO otherwise the student will be deemed to be inactive.
- Inactive students will be informed of their status by CPEE by the end of week 4 of semester.
- Students who remain inactive for 2 semesters will be required to show cause as to why their enrolment shall not be cancelled.
An Active student
- Has been admitted to the program
- Has not been graduated
- Is currently enrolled or who is in approved deferment
An Inactive student
- Has been Admitted to the course
- Has not graduated
- Is not enrolled in any units
- Is not in approved deferment
- Has not withdrawn from the course.