Why Postgraduate Courses?
The CPEE distance learning education programs have been operating since 1996 during which time there has been over 2500 unit enrolments. CPEE is quality accredited to ISO 9001:2008 and is an accredited private provider of higher education under the Tertiary Education Act 1993 (Victoria), offering specialist Graduate Certificate and Masters programs.
In conjunction with our University partners, CPEE jointly operates Bachelor of Engineering Technology Professional Honours courses in Road Engineering & Construction and Infrastructure Asset Management.
These courses aim at providing graduands with the knowledge and skills to fill senior positions in these specialised fields within the roads construction sector, State road authorities, local government public works authorities and with engineering consultants.
CPEE is supported by its Foundation Members, AUSTROADS and the Australian Asphalt Pavement Association (AAPA), in providing these specialist distance education and short course offerings designed to enhance capabilities. CPEE education is utilised widely by organisations and individuals seeking up-to-date, practical solutions.
Designed with the working professional in mind CPEE operates all of its post graduate and joint University courses via blended learning incorporating online and correspondence aspects. These courses can be tailored to suit the needs of individuals wishing to enhance their career opportunities or to become a specialist in their field. The courses are practical and encourage direct application of the skills and knowledge acquired.
- Courses offered by distance learning provide a greater choice than courses delivered by other modes
- Participants in distance learning can study when and where they find the opportunity
- The distance learning format allows participants to relocate interstate or overseas with minimum disruption to study.
- Distance learning students can readily apply the knowledge and skills they learn to practical problems in the workplace
- The study materials provided during a distance learning course represent a significant resource which can be referred to at any time, including after course completion.