Western Front – Being Tackled IN PERTH
Starting in second half of July CPEE is again having a significant presence in Perth with a number of training courses that will provide an up-to-date awareness of latest technical and knowledge & skill enhancements to those individuals seeking to improve their worth, and to those Companies that seek to have their employee's skill and value further improved.
With the specialised content of the following 1 and 2 day courses, presented by some of the best industry experts – with extensive practical experience, Delegates will receive highly valuable practical training:
- 19 - 20 July: Pavement Recycling & Stabilisation, South Guildford. Information here (only 2 places available)
- 25 - 26 October: Flexible Pavement Design – Principles & Practices, Perth. Information here
- 27 October: Mechanistic Pavement Design – CIRCLY, Perth. Information here
- 28 - 29 September: Fundamentals of Road Construction. Information here
- 10 - 11 November: Understanding Pavement Defects & Maintenance Options. Information here