ARRB Greatly Enhance Student Knowledge Base
CPEE is delighted to inform on the recent developments of one of our major supporters, the ARRB Group, who have launched their "Knowledge Base", a free access to over 7000 full text articles online.
After many years of transitioning previous hard copy document(s) by the experienced land transport information professionals of ARRB's MG Lay Library, this access will provide CPEE students with a wide range of choice and support in gaining additional resource/reference material to assist in their studies.
Access to the knowledge base is gained via http://arrbknowledge.com Your active use is encouraged and welcomed by both CPEE and ARRB Group.
Items covered include:
- Biennial conference papers from 1962-2014
- Published research reports (ARR)
- Published special reports (SR)
- Austroads Pavement Research Group (APRG) reports 1991-1998
- Australian Road Research journal papers 1962-1991
- Road and Transport Research journal papers 1992-2004
- ARRB International Sprayed Sealing Conferences 2008 and 2010
- ARRB Briefing 1988-2013
- ARRB Review Reports
- ARRB Bulletin 1964-1970
- Selected ARRB symposia and workshop proceedings 1976-2001
- First Fifty Years - ARRB history
- ARRB Austroads Partnership Annual Reports
- ARRB Annual Reports 1976 onwards
- Austroads Bridge Conference papers 1991 to 2014