Presentation of Award by Austroads CEO
At a recent presentation ceremony at Austroads National Office, the Excellence Award for the Unit 'Pavement Evaluation & Rehabilitation' was presented by Austroads CEO Nick Koukoulas Austroads. Being a continuing sponsor of a number of awards, Austroads is a strong supporter of CPEE as both organisations are committed to the ongoing betterment of Australia’s road transport system.
In making the presentation to James Loney, Pavement Engineer/Lab Manager at Durkin Construction Pty Ltd, Nick was full of praise for James outstanding performance and noted that this was the second year in a row that James had excelled in a Unit having also won a CPEE Excellence Award in the previous year.
PHOTO: Nick Koukoulas Presenting the Excellence Award to James Loney
2017 Excellence Award Units and Sponsors:
• Road Pavement Design – MinCad Systems
• Pavement Construction – AAPA
• Road & Pavement Surfacings – AAPA
• Road & Pavement Maintenance – Roads Australia
• Fundamentals of Roads and Pavements – Austroads
• Road Construction & Drainage Principles – Austroads
• Pavement Renewal – Rehabilitation & Reconstruction – Austroads
• Pavement Management Systems & Performance – Roads Australia
• Road Asset Management – Roads Australia
For full details on the CPEE Student Excellence Awards Click Here