FM001: Application for Program Admission
Tagged under: Enrolment, Application, Admission,
Before you start
- Check the program web page carefully for any specific application requirements that apply
- If English is not your first language, you must satisfy our English language proficiency requirement
- You can apply for credit (Recognition of Prior Learning/Advanced Standing) by completing the credit application form and submitting along with this application.
Documents to provide
- You will need to provide certified copies of your original documents including proof of citizenship, educational results and academic transcripts, proof of English proficiency.
- Check the entry requirements for the program you are applying for to see if you are required to provide any other documents.
How will I know if my application has been successful
Once your application has been assessed you will receive an email from CPEE providing specific details and if successful, a program place offer and be asked to complete a semester enrolment form.
- There is no fee associated with the application process.
Terms and COnditions of Enrolment
The following terms and contitions of enrolment are applicable for all students enrolling in to a CPEE private provider program.
CPEE - Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
Students applying for enrolment into a University of Tasmania awarded program are bound by the University of Tasmania's Terms and Conditions of enrolment.