For Semester 1, 2018 we would like to acknowledge the valuable help given by following mentors to the success of our recent students who studied the work based / industry research projects units:
- Ian Dinham: Director Engineering Services, Moree Plains Shire Council, New South Wales
- Emdadul Haque: Senior Civil Engineer, Thomas Consultants Ltd, New Zealand
- Ces Johnstone: Principal Engineer, LCJ Engineers Pty Ltd, Queensland
- Sardar Khan: Project Manager Development, Mains Roads, Western Australia
- Jay Spare: Senior Manager Roads Transport and Drainage, Central Coast Council, New South Wales
It was especially rewarding to see that former student and graduate Jay Spare has, like others before him, assisted others to gain from the specialised learning CPEE offers.
Our special thanks to all current and previous mentors who made a positive contribution towards our students in successfully completing their unit.